Friday, October 7, 2011


I've just released my 18th book "WORD SHOTS"!!
"WORD SHOTS" is a wonderful collection of short aphorisms and sayings.
They are easy-to-read comments and idioms on life anybody can relate to and cheer a person up."

--"Arthur has a wonderful gift for seeing through ordinary life into the soul. His verses and sayings are amusing, clever and poignant."--
--"Arthur's books make one smile and reflect on the most important aspects of everyday life."--

Download for your ereader "Word Shots" and many other titles by Arthur Weil at smashwords.com and online book retailers Apple, Sony, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and Diesel..
My books make great presents for moms, wives, sisters and grandmothers!
For your personally signed copies email me at: aweil444 @aol.com
Please visit my website PoetryPearls.com for even more information on what makes me tick!

"Reading good books is like experiencing all our existence has to offer
It opens the windows to the world
And leaves you with treasures that can never be taken away"

No comments: